Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 6

Today's events were mildly more exciting, by which of course, I mean completely chaotic.

My fellow villain and I were exploring a rival's lair without his knowledge, when my personal enemy, Captain Hero, decided to show up and, how does Hollywood put it, save the day.

Luckily for me, after he finished tying the three of us villains up, he destroyed the death ray that I intended to destroy myself, which was somewhat satisfying to watch. Unfortunately there is the small fact that I am currently tied to a chair in the basement, two other occupied chairs next to me, while Captain Hero is watching a movie on the other villain's high-definition TV. I am blogging on a laptop at my feet, typing with my toes. Brilliant. There had better be one heckuva escape plan being thought of by the two other villains in the room. Preferably one that involves me escaping too.


I brought some spare parts with me. Eighteen days until personal death ray completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment