Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 18- Death ray

Well, since it is nearing completion, I thought I'd tell you a bit about the death ray.

The death ray itself is about two and a half feet long. It's pretty lightweight, considering its size, which is nice enough.

I'm not, embarrassingly enough, totally sure how it works. No wait, I do, I just choose not to tell you. It adds.... Like, intrigue or something that way.

The plan for the death ray is thus:

The Board of International Heroes is meeting at the city hall in the nearest large town. Captain Hero will be there, receiving a promotion, in front of a large amount of fans, fellow heroes, and a few wanna-be heroes who haven't yet earned the title of hero.

It's on that day that I shall take my revenge on the entire collection of heroes, for good. I'll kill Captain Hero first. Once they see the death ray in action, being the insecure bunch of cowardly politicians they are, they'll immediately surrender. I'll be the villain I've always intended to be.

Seven days until satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment