Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9th- Minor crimes

It's interesting... After my disastrous and catastrophic Christmas, I found myself without a world changing plan. Unfortunately, that hasn't changed. I still pull of minor crimes though, to entertain myself, like the one a couple days ago.


There is an organization called the SCA. I don't recall what it stands for, but it's pretty much a bunch of people who like to dress up in medieval clothes, crown a king every few months, sell medieval swords and such, and take on the mannerisms of people who died a long time ago.

Now, they have a celebration on Twelfth Night, and this year, it was held at the same fancy place I was planning on robbing.

So, using my insanely skilled methods of disguise, I crammed myself into an uncomfortable dress, hitched on a dagger and a beaded hair ornament, and attended.

It was highly amusing, I must tell you, to be with all these people who bowed and acted extraordinarily courteously and didn't even know I was planning on pulling off a major theft.

At least, until I tried pulling off the major theft, fell off a chandelier, and landed in the middle of a bunch of people holding swords.

Not fun.

Luckily there was a window near by, so I ran at that and fell through. I totally forgot that I was on the second floor.

Lucky that tree was there.

Now I'm scratched up and bruised.

And to top it off, the intern is playing opera.

No comments:

Post a Comment