Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4th- New Years

There have, as evident by my last post, been a few goings on on the last month. I figured I would cover pretty much everything happened so far.

First, I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year. The world is supposed to end this year, apparently. I'm not holding my breath.

Second, a few personal updates. Captain Hero and me still constantly engage in nemesis battles. Nothing's changed there. What was that quote from Megamind (not that I actually WATCH animated kids movies except... okay fine, I kind of do. Sometimes. A little.), 'he would win some, I would almost win others.'

Thirdly, everyone's favorite opera loving intern is back, more nerdy than ever. Joy.

Fourthly, I stubbed my toe. Ow.

And that would be it. Still working on my next take-over-the-world level plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment