Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17th- A few tales of my amazingness.

First off, I'm pretty sure amazingness isn't a word. Whatever.

I actually succeeded in defeating Captain Hero in combat! See, he was charging at me, and I held up this huge mirror, and he got so distracted by checking his hair I managed to escape. So there was no actual combat, but still, I count it as a win.

After he was distracted trying to find me, I managed to finish my business, which was getting some gum from a twenty-five cent machine.

Later, I succeeded in another epic triumph, and that was disposing of all my intern's opera CDs. I have never been happier to smash something other than Captain Hero's nose. Ah, it was fun.

Of course, I'm sure he'll go out and buy a bunch of new ones. But still, a few days worth of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment