Monday, November 28, 2011

An introduction to the stylish and rather brilliant overlord of this blog:

Welcome to my blog, my minions! Note that if you don't like being called minions, I can call you henchmen instead. It's all the same to me.

I am a teenage girl living in an underground fortress, preparing to take over the country, and very possibly the word. What can I say? I'm ambitious.

I do not have the highest respect for other beginning evil overlords such as myself. I will run my soon-to-be-obtained kingdom by the suggestions of Peter's Evil Overlord List, who is, as far as I'm concerned, the only person likely to pose competition when I'm in charge.

I prefer to learn as much about people as I can to avoid any competition, so feel free to comment or chat. Just don't expect me to reveal any of my plans just yet.

I will, throughout the life of this blog, be posting many short bits of evilness, ideas for all of you minions to attempt to approve, pictures of cats, and other little tidbits. However, right now there's a hero trying to destroy my unfinished death ray (and failing, I might add) so I should probably see about destroying him. Excuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment